Wed, 27 May|
Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre
Forum on anti-money laundering
The Fintech Cluster hosts a forum on anti-money laundering
Time & Location
27 May 2020, 15:00 – 17:00
Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre, Austurbakki 2, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
About the Event
The Fintech Cluster invites you to join its discussion on the latest methods and innovation in the fight against fraud and money laundering.
Money laundering has been a topic of discussion lately, among other things because of Icelands placement on the FATF's (Financial Action Task Force) grey list, but also because of rising innovation in the country, in the field of anti-fraud.
Panelists will be:
- Guðmundur Kristjánsson, founder and CEO of Lucinity
- Benedikt Gíslason, CEO of Arion Banki
- Lilja Björk Einarsdóttir, CEO of Landsbankinn
- Unnur Gunnarsdóttir, Deputy Governor for Financial Supervision at the Central Bank of Iceland
- Áslaug Arna Sigurbjörnsdóttir, Iceland's Minister of Justice
- Ólafur Örn Guðmundsson, CTO of Nátthrafn
- Daníel Pálmason, lawyer at Kvika
The meeting will be moderated by Gunnlaugur Jónsson, CEO of the Fintech Cluster.
Participants are require to register for the event since places are limited.